Release, Update: 43
- Discord Token now gets saved.
- Discord bot enable state gets saved.
- Discord tutorial fixed.
- Chat Scrolling fixed.
- Version info fixed.
Release, Update: 42
- Websockets are now Nosync. (Solves freezing issue).
- Added "Muted Players" tab to the Player Manager.
- Fixed toast message sizing.
- Removed Automation Tab. (In queue for rewrite)
- Added the ability to give players items.
- Added a Group and Permissions Manager. (uMod Tab)
- Fixed Chat scrolling issue.
- Added discord bot support. (Beta)
- Discord bot can display a custom status or player count.
NB: This will be the last feature update to RSMfmx v1.
To better support the rust community and third parties like uMod, ChaosCode, discord and locale support I feel like it would be best to rewrite RSMfmx from the ground up to support these. RSMfmx v2 will be replacing v1 so there is no need for a new license. This will take a while. If something breaks with RSMfmx v1 I will release an update to fix it.
Release, Update: 41
- Fix server chat not showing.
- Disabled Server error messages showing in message panel.
Release, Update: 40
- Migrated over to Rad Studio 10.4
- Websocket Upgrade.
- Full Player Manager Rewrite.
- Coumlns in the online Players tab is now movable.
- Updated the RSM plugin to allow RSM to manage umod groups and permissions.
- Server Errors will now also show in the Message panel.
- The RSM plugin now gets downloaded directly from the auth server over TLS.
- Updated SSL libraries.
- Player DB was rewritten.
- Fixed "Waiting for server to start" showing while RSM is connected to the server.
- Fixed Access Violation for websocket .connect method.
- Fixed double click not wokring for StringGrids.
- Added confirmation when deleting a plugin.
- Added a brand new player management screen.
- Added the ability to set or remove player auth levels.
- Added Ban Options. Temp ban with reasons.
- Added Kick Options Kick with or without reason.
- Added Mute Player.
- Added Unmute Player.
- Added Kill Player.
- Added Toast Messages. (Replaces messages where you need to click "Ok" on)
- Added new Bans list. Now shows the expiry date.
- Added the ability to manage players from the player DB.
- Added support for using the old PlayersDB.
- Removed Server FPS Warning (Was never used)
- Removed Server 24h Uptime Warning (Was never used)
Release, Update: 39
Getting ready for the rust update.
- Added Rust+ Port option.
- Added the ability to enable and disable Rust+.
Release, Update: 37 - 38
- New License System.
- Connection to license server is now encrypted with SSL.
- Added RSM analytics (All data is being sent over SSL and there is no private data being sent).
- Removed the need for hw.dll
- Removed HWID locking. Now limited to instance locking. You can use the license on more than one computer at a time. (5 Instances per license. If you purchased RSMfmx before 1 June 2020 contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get 10 instances instead of 5)
- Fixed RSM freezing when watchdog fails to reconnect to the RSM auth server.
- Removed Port Checker (Didn't always work).
We have tested this new license system as much as we can however we cannot simulate the amount of server running RSM. I apologise in advanced if the update breaks RSM.
This update will not and cannot cause any issues to your server.
Release, Update: 36
- Fixed Websocket async issues.
- Fixed Websocket heartbeat issue timing out.
- Websocket Improvements.
- Added support for the vehicles branch. (aux01)
Release, Update: 35
- uMod/Oxide fix. Let me know if its all sorted now in discord.
Release, Update: 34
- Fix for Oxide version failing to show.
- Fix for random crashing.
Release, Update: 33
- Bunch of fixes regarding the websocket library.
- Limit Beta console item ammount to 1000 to prevent overloading and crashing.
- Self Updater changes.
- Added close button to the self updater. This is only gives enough time to save progress.
- Reduced bandwith to uMod.org
- Plugin Installer Optimizations.
Release, Update: 32
- Server Console - Added player count and server info
- Server Console - Added Team Chat color setting.
- Server Console - Added setting to add date and time.
- Server Console - Fixed color settings not applying to all items.
- Server Console - No longer automatically opens.
- Server Console - Settings now Save and Load.
- Server Console - Fixed event color.
- Removed confirmation to load settings while server is online. Settings will now be istantly load when you save the config. (Server Hostname, Description, Max Players).
- Fixed Join Messages not saving.
Release, Build: 31
- Fixed License screen spam.
- New Server Console is now in BETA.
- Changed waiting for rcon text.
Release, Build: 30
- Fixed issue saving server.cfg
Release, Build: 29
- RSM now saves max players in server.cfg
- You can now apply your config changes without restarting the server.
- Added Game Time to the RSM info bar at the bottom. (Tell me if I should move it).
- New Server Auto Updater. Hopefully they wont mark this one as a "Virus"...
- Added warning check for changes made to world size and seed.
- Added a confirmation that server config has been saved.
Release, Build: 28
- Error handling in the plugin updater.
- Added uMod changelog.
- Added plugin Changelog in plugin updater.
- Server hostname and description is now saved in server.cfg to help with UTF8 compatibility.
- Set Application Title to the server hostname (Server names in task bar).
- Fixed some popups not loading themes.
- Message panel now has a dynamic message sizing.
Release, Build: 27
Note: If you are using the non default theme you will experience a exception error when the updater tries to close RSM. Please click okay and if the updater fails manually download RSM.
- Fixed CPU socket not saving.
- Fixed Server Name and Description not saving to start.bat with some languages.
- Fixed the annoying exception when closing RSM if you have a non default theme.
- Improved command history.
- Improved Chat history.
- Set default Affinity to "6" (Core 2 and 3).
- Disabled Affinity by default.
- Disabled Priority by default.
- More code cleanup and checks.
Release, Build: 26
- Forgot to comment out some code to fully disable it.
Release, Build: 25
- Disabled command history for the time being due to complaints.
Release, Build: 24
- Updated the RSM plugin with a "itemlist" command for rcon.
- Better Exception handling.
- Added new theme "Red Rock"
- Added "Kill Player" option when right clicking on a online player.
- Updated websocket library.
- Removed the buggy mess called "Timed Commands" (Please use a plugin: TimedExecute instead)
- Done a lot of code cleanup.
- Added Reset Chat History and Command History options.
- Hopefully fixed the rare issue about a access violation when closing rsm. (I'm unable to replicate)
Release, Build: 23
PS: Sorry for the lack of updates...
- Recompiled with Rad Studio 10.3.3
- Updated to sgcWebSockets 4.3.4
- Possibly fixed rare access violations when RSM tries to connect to your server.
- Added Command history for Console and Chat.
- Added UTF8 support.
- Fixed server descriptions being "1" if you have special characters. (My bad)
Release, Build: 22
Release, Build: 21
- Fixed uMod config not loading in RSM.
- Updated Websocket Library.
- Added the option to change the kick time warning when auto server update is enabled.
- Some fixes in the background.
Release, Build: 20
- Possibly fixed rare access violation when closing RSM.
- Check if RustDedicated.exe is availible.
- New Ban dialog.
- Fixed players not getting kicked when banning them with RSM.
- Fixed when pressing cancel to ban a player not working.
- Fixed infinite plugin installer loop when umod rate limit is hit.
Release, Build: 19
- Fix for some users having a boot loop on a fresh install
- No more console spam when lsiting loaded plugins
Release, Build: 18
- Added some Icons to popup menus.
- Added Queue List. (PopUps > Queue List)
- Added Auto Skip Queue.
- Added kick from Queue with reason.
- Added manual Queue skip with a button.
- New RSM Updater.
- Updated RSM plugin to stop spamming console and support for queue lists.
Release, Build: 17
- Added whitelisting. (PlayerManager)
- Added Join Messages. (Automation > General)
- Support for editing lang files (PluginManager)
- Prompt to removed plugin related files and folders if plugin is deleted.
Release, Build: 16
- Fixed Joining List only showing 1 player.
- Fixed Timed Commands displaying 12h time issue.
- Fixed memory leak from websocket reconnection.
- Added Kick from joining list. (Kick players loading into the server)
Release, Build: 15
Release, Build: 14
- Added External Tools. (Under Tools).
- Fixed RSM Updater "Update" button render issue when resizing RSM.
- Fixed Timed Commands sometimes not loading.
- Moved Server Info Counter to "PopUps".
- Added Joining List (PopUps) - Shows players loading into the server.
- Added the option to enable / disable warnings.
- Disabled Warnings by default.
- Added RSM plugin. Always updated on RSM start. (RSM will start slwoly until this is properly implemented).
Release, Build: 13
- Proper detection if server is in a restarting state (restart command is active).
- Fixed daily timed commands refusing to take minutes and seconds.
- Added Donate to uMod button in the Plugin Installer.
- Added Donate to Author in the Plugin Installer.
- Recompiled AutoUpdate.exe with the latest version of Rad Studio
Release, Build: 12
- Fixed Server Info Counter not working for certain regions.
Release, Build: 11
- Timers are now children of the main form.
- Fixed Timers causing memory leaks.
- Upgraded to Rad Studio 10.3.2.
- FMX framework related issue fixed.
- Added Banner resolution.
- Added Server Info Counter.
- Show Players, Joining, Queued, Ent Count, FPS and Uptime at the bottom left of RSM.
- Show When the map was wiped on the bottom right of RSM.
- Low server FPS warning.
- Added Popup Server Info Counter. Forms > Server Info Counter.
- Added 24h Warning. Warn when server has been online for 24hrs or more.
- Fixed Timed Commands not working on a 12h system.
Release, Build: 10
- Fixed Timed Commands. (Automation Tab)
- Added Daily Timers.
- Added Cutom Timers that triggers every x miliseconds.
Release, Build: 9
Release, Build: 8
- Added watchdog support to the license manager. (Automatically reconnect to the auth server if connection lost)
Release, Build: 7
- Possible fix for License server disconnection freeze (I'm unable to duplicate. Please send feedback if working)
- Disabled Timed Commands until fixed.
Release, Build: 6
- New License Manager.
- No more false positives (well there should be no more).
- Added Timed Commands (Automation Category).
- Fixed spelling mistake.
- Better Compression for RSMfmx.exe.
- Compressed AutoUpdate.exe.
Release, Build: 5
- Disabled Admin check because some windows servers causes issues.
Release, Build: 4
- Refuse to be run as Admin.
- Removed Oxide Version Spam.
- Added new menu item: "Tools".
- Moved Port Checker to Tools.
- Moved Wipe Manager to Tools.
- Fixed Tutorials > Permissions System not opening.
- Fixed Reset HWID button not working on the License Screen.
- Moved over to sgcWebsockets. More advanced websocket library. (Fixes the reset by peer issue)
Release, Build: 3
- Plugin Manager: Fixed not listing data files in subdirectories and configs.
- Updated websocet client. Hopefully this fixes the random disconnects.
- Removed websocket debug message in the panel everytime RSM loses connection to the server.
- Fixed Chat logger showing player name in message. (BetterChat Support).
- When you enter a console command show the result.
- Fixed memory leak causing slow down on each rcon message.
- Fixed websocket refusing to reconnect after a connection error occured.
- Fixed endless recreation of connection threads.
- Lower ram ussage for RSM.
- Started work on TimedCommands. Automation Tab.
Release, Build: 2
- Disabled the ability to move columns in the player list until it's properly implemented.
- Fixed the license spam.
- Fixed my horrible spelling.
- Limit PlayerDB to only show a max of 500 players at a time.
Release, Build: 1
- RSMfmx is oficially out of beta!
- Fixed categories vanishing when a uMod api error occurs.
- Added Tutorials to the menu bar.
- Rewrote Websocket Connection Manager.
- Updated the websocket component.
- Fixed Oxide / uMod load status in RSM.
- Auto restart has a better description.
- Added Experimental notice to the auto update features.
- New design for the Plugin Manager.
- Fixed plugin search only working when it wants to in the plugin manager.
- Wait until uMod update released before updating the server if uMod wait is checked (Auto Update).
- Added the option to delete plugins in RSM.
- Disabled Websockets Log File.
- Redesigned Config Editor.
- You can now delete configs from the config editor.
- Added Data file Editor. (Plugin Manager)
- You can now delete data files from RSM.
- Fixed memory leak from websockets.
- Added "Hints" explaining what each feature does when you over your mouse over it.
Pre-release, Build: 59
- Added Wipe Manager.
- Added Port Checker.
Pre-release, Build: 58
- Added REGEX support to the Chat Monitor.
- Added no restart required to the rsm updater.
- Added Reset HWID button to the license manager.
Pre-release, Build: 57
- Fixed Auto Update enabling itself again after RSM restart.
- Double click on a cell in the PlayerDB to copy its contents.
- Added Permissions Manager. Right click on a player in any playerlist.
Pre-release, Build: 56
- Added unicode to the PlayerDB.
- Added UTF-8 support to the Config and Plugin editor. (Cyrillic and Unicode chars support)
- Added search to the PlayerDB.
Pre-release, Build: 55
- Fixed large online player lists only loading half way.
- Removed "Country" from PlayerDB. (Causes issues)
- Added Rust Hours to the online player list. (SteamWebAPI key needed)
Pre-release, Build: 54
- Fixed RSM lagging when updating the PlayerDB.
- Fixed the friends list sometimes showing the player IP instead of name.
Pre-release, Build: 53
- Greatly improved List friends in server speed.
- Added SQLite support.
- Added PlayerDB to view offline players.
- Added list friends in server to the bans list.
- Added Ban user option in the PlayerDB.
- Removed mniTest button.
- Added list friends in server to the PlayerDB.
- Added Ban with reason to the online player list.
Note: The player OS and connection time is set in the PlayerDB when they join the server
Pre-release, Build: 52
- Automatically delete websocket log file on new connect to prevent large sized log files.
- Double click on a banned player in the Bans list to copy the contents of the cell.
- Redesigned RSM settings frame.
- SteamWebAPI support. You need to add your steam api key to RSM. (Gear Icon bottom left > API Keys).
- Right click on a player and click List Friends to view a list of the players friends currently playing in the server.
- Possible fix for some servers not auto updating.
Pre-release, Build: 51
- Fixed Format error when trying to start your server without affinity.
Pre-release, Build: 50
- Fixed not being able to enter a license key.
Pre-release, Build: 49
- You can now see the number of connected players and bans.
- Small bug fix with getting a player country.
- Improved RSMfmx Security.
Pre-release, Build: 48
- Fixed rendering issue with the Chat Monitor overlapping every frame.
- Added support for multiple CPU sockets (Start Server Menu).
- The player list now lists the player country.
Pre-release, Build: 47
- Fixed overlap issue with chat monitor and the server start menu.
- Fixed Chat Monitor Enabled setting not saving.
- You can now change the Automatic server and uMod update settings while the server is running.
Pre-release, Build: 46
- Fixed Spelling.
- Added Chat Monitor (Automation TAB).
- Code cleanup.
Pre-release, Build: 45
- Fix Automatic uMod Update running despite being disabled.
Pre-release, Build: 44
The auto update features are still experimental. Please report any issues.
- Blacklisted annoying discord spam from the easter game.
- Fixed restart loop on automatic umod updates.
Pre-release, Build: 43
- Added Wait for uMod update option
Pre-release, Build: 42
These options only work if the server has been started with them enabled. These options will also only work when your server is online.
- Added Auto Update Server
- Added Auto Update uMod / Oxide
Pre-release, Build: 41
- Small fix with some backend issues.
- Domain updates.
- Prep for Automatic Server Updater.
Pre-release, Build: 40
- Fixed spam when failing to connect to the license server.
- Reduced File Size.
Pre-release, Build: 39
- Fixed wrong uMod information showing in the message panel.
- Fixed rendering issue with he message panel.
- Fixed Navigation bar showing when frames are open.
Due to some security changes your anti virus might detect it as a virus. Please exclude the folder RSM is in.
Pre-release, Build: 38
- New method for detecting if steamcmd is done.
- Server Installer Design change.
- Fixed priority when starting server.
- Added Message Panel.
- Added uMod Update Notification.
Pre-release, Build: 37
- Fixed Console Spam when closing RSM.
- Added warning if Oxide Rcon is enabled.
- Fixed Silent Invalid Pointer.
- Optimization: Only refresh Players and Bans on tab change or when chosing so via a button.
- Added Custom Right Click Commands. Read File: RSM\custom_player_commands.txt (Generated after first start).
Pre-release, Build: 36
- Moved Plugin Installer to Plugin Manager.
- Fixed rendering issue with the server start option.
- Added Plugin Updater. (Plugin Manager)
- uMod updates will now be checked every 3 minutes instead of every minute.
Pre-release, Build: 35
- Recompiled with the latest version of Rad Studio.
- Optimization: Code Cleanup.
- Optimization: Limit Chat to 1000 messages.
- Optimization: Limit Disconnections, Connections to 1000 messages.
- Redesigned Plugin Manager.
- You can now Enable and Disable Plugins.
- Redesigned Plugin Editor.
- Changed Default Theme.
Pre-release, Build: 34
- Temp work around for the server installer.
Pre-release, Build: 33
- Added new logo.
- Added new default theme (Regal Blue Clear)
- Lagg fix attempt #3
- Fixed world size load issue.
Pre-release, Build: 32
- Compatible with the latest oxide version.
- Removed Custom console config.
- Updated oxide download link.
After this RSMfmx update click reinstall oxide. This will install the latest version of oxide.
Pre-release, Build: 31
- Added a temp fix for the oxide.
- Force disable oxide custom console (It's broken).
After this RSMfmx update click reinstall oxide. This will install a working version. The mono message will still display but only for a limited time.
Pre-release, Build: 30
- Added Style: "Black Rock"
- Added Style: "Windows Dark"
- Added Style: "Lucky Point"
- Disabled annoying dev build message.
- Improved Plugin Installer Loading time.
- Finally found the issue making the UI lagg out. It was the server info counter. It has since been disabled until a fix is found.
- Added status if uMod / Oxide is loaded or not along with its version.
Pre-release, Build: 29
- Fixed Config vanishing from the list when using search and save. (Plugin Manager)
- Fixed Plugin vanishing from the list when using search and save. (Plugin Manager)
- Capped Server console at 200 messages. Should help with the UI lagg.
- Detailed Rcon connection info. Disconnect reasons and errors.
- Added the option to automatically reload plugins once they're saved. (Plugin Manager)
- Removed icons from the plugin installer.
- Removed the Live Server Info Counter. (Cause of lagg)
- Changed Plugin Manager Icon.
- Moved Themes to RSM Settings. (Gear Icon at the bottom left)
- Added Style: "Clear Gulf Stream".
- Added Style: "Calypso".
- Added Correct File Version.
- Fixed UI slowdown over time.
Pre-release, Build: 27
Please keep in mind that your anti virus might give a false positive due to the recent security changes within RSM!
- Fixed websocket statusbar.
- Fixed server start layer issue.
- Fixed reset button in player manager.
- Compressed RSMfmx.exe and made some security changes.
Thanks to @Giygas for help with security and compression.
Pre-release, Build: 26
- Fixed crashing when oxide config is invalid.
- Fixed websocket clean disconnect.
- Fixed plugin manager saving/loading issues.
- Enabled plugin manager.
- Fixed rare and silent exception caused by false websocket connection status.
- Fixed Server Installer handle error.
Pre-release, Build: 25
The Plugin Manager has been disabled due to some saving and loading issues.
- Disabled Plugin Manager.
- Updated Open SSL.
Pre-release, Build: 24
- Re-Compiled with the latest version of Rad Studio.
- Improved performance.
- Improved rendering speed when resizing.
- Bunch of rtl fixes made in Rad Studio 10.3.
- Fixed Bug websocket client, dead-lock accessing internal read thread.
- Fixed demo error.
- Added temp theme selector.
Pre-release, Build: 22
- Added discord webhook support.
- Fixed incorrect time showing for the chat logger.
- Fixed Show health bar option not saving.
- Added Loaded plugin list. This will not replace the Plugin Manager. It's just a temporary solution.
- Fixed websocket status saying "WebSocket Connection Established" when it lost connection.
Pre-release, Build: 21
- Added icons to menu items.
- Fixed starting message not displaying.
- Added the ability to mute player voice and/or chat.
- Added the ability to unmute player voice and/or chat.
- Added Bans list.
- Added Unban option to the Bans list.
- Changed online players list text to leading.
- Redesigned the Chat Logger.
Pre-release, Build: 20
- Added MySQL support (Disabled to add more functionality)
- Added Server Protocol to the stauts bar.
- MySQL connection status and RSM version is now above the websockets connection status layer.
Pre-release, Build: 19
- Added "Copy" to the player list right click menu.
- Added "Steam > Steam Profile" to the player list right click menu.
- You can also now double click on a column in the playerlist to copy its contents.
Pre-release, Build: 18
- Fixed layout issue when trying to start the server while the console tab was open.
Pre-release, Build: 17
- Added a proper way to generate json.
- Added player connections | disconnections logger.
- Added Alternating rows for Playerlist, Connections and disconnections.
- Added Alternating rows for Playerlist, Connections and disconnections.
- Chat and Console spacing is smaller now.
- RSM will automatically escape commands if needed.
- Fixed kick option.
- Fixed ban option.
- Fixed Send Console Command.
- Fixed Send Chat Command.
- Fixed RSM not escaping commands.
Pre-release, Build: 16
- Removed mniTest.
- Switched to regex to detect player join.
- Switched to regex to detect player disconnect.
Pre-release, Build: 15
Note: The server console and chat design is not complete yet.
- Added "Show health bad instead of value" to the online players list.
- Added Server Console.
- Added Server Chat.
Pre-release, Build: 14
- Automatically check for updates every few minutes.
Pre-release, Build: 13
Pre-release, Build: 12
- Fixed websocket connection failing if a server has multiple IP adresses.
- Fixed issue where the navigation pane would change its style depending on windows version.
Pre-release, Build: 11
- Added HWID locking.
- Fixed spacing on Windows Servers.
Pre-release, Build: 10
- Added player manager. (Auto refresh 10sec, onjoin, ondisconnect)
- Added refresh menubar item.
- Added Open folder. (File > Open folder > x)
- Fixed rare error when starting server.
- Added exit item. (File > Exit)
Pre-release, Build: 9
- Added uMod / Oxide version checkers.
- Fixed an issue where the uMod download thread would fail to update the download status...
- Fixed random but rare error when closing RSM.
- Fixed rare error when starting server.
- Added starting message...
Pre-release, Build: 8
- Fixed issue with loading a custom map.
Pre-release, Build: 7
- Added Server Info Counter.
- Fixed a rare bug where RSM will fail to destroy a thread resulting in high CPU ussage.
Pre-release, Build: 6
- Hopefully fixed the issue where RSM crashes right after the server is installed for the very first time.
- Show detailed information when connection to the auth server fails.
I started work on the server info counter (Giant bar at the bottom with static text) and should be implemented in the next update. If anyone has issues please report it in the support channel under the PRIVATE FMX category. I get notified when a post is made there and it's easier to provide faster support. Happy Christmas Everyone!
Pre-release, Build: 5
- Lowered minimum world size to 1000.
- Automatically check if saved license key is valid or not on rsm start.
Pre-release, Build: 4